If your organization has outgrown the use of spreadsheets for building your budgets and forecasts, PowerPlan software can help you streamline the process while providing tools for valuable insight.
Abila Product Category: MIP Fund Accounting
Market/Industries Category: Accounting and Finance, Animal welfare, Arts and culture, Education, Environmental Organizations, Faith-based Organizations, Government, Healthcare, Healthcare, Higher education, Human and Social Services, Independent, Private and Charter Schools, Membership, National Organizations, Philanthropic Organizations
Product Category: Business Intelligence
Contact us for quote
PowerPlan is a software solution for multi-user budget development, forecasting, reporting and analysis. The system includes a bi-directional integration to Abila MIP transaction level data. The actuals are available in PowerPlan for on screen trend analysis as you prepare budgets, for automated budget projections and for variance reporting and analysis.
A few key components of the PowerPlan system:
• Budgeting based on any or all segments of your MIP accounting structure: Funds, GL, Departments, Projects, Grants, Locations, etc.
• Detailed security options tightly define what each user in the system can access
• Flexible rollup structures define data aggregations across your organization’s structure.
• Employee level budgeting and allocations
• Overhead/administrative cost allocations
• Unlimited calculated accounts and ratios
• Driver accounts for statistical and rate based data assumptions and analysis
• Unlimited configurable budget scenarios (budget versions)
• Budget details (ad-hoc line items), notes, document attachment
• Unique reporting capabilities using “data views” with drill down, pivot, and dynamic selection capabilities.
• Workflow tracking of budget submissions and approvals