Ditch your disorganized and time-consuming spreadsheets.
Questica’s non-profit software solution – PowerPlan – is a comprehensive budgeting solution that will significantly shorten your budgeting cycle while providing better accuracy and improved insight to the details and assumptions that drive your budget.
Abila Product Category: MIP Fund Accounting
Market/Industries Category: Accounting and Finance, Animal welfare, Arts and culture, Education, Environmental Organizations, Faith-based Organizations, Government, Healthcare, Healthcare, Higher education, Human and Social Services, Independent, Private and Charter Schools, Membership, National Organizations, Philanthropic Organizations
Product Category: Business Intelligence
Contact us for quote
PowerPlan, Questica’s non-profit budgeting solution, is a software solution for multi-user budget development, forecasting, reporting and analysis. The system includes a bi-directional integration to Abila MIP transaction level data. The actuals are available in PowerPlan for on screen trend analysis as you prepare budgets, for automated budget projections and for variance reporting and analysis.
A few key components of Questica’s PowerPlan system:
• Budgeting based on any or all segments of your MIP accounting structure:
Funds, GL, Departments, Projects, Grants, Locations, etc.
• Detailed security options to define what each user in the system can access
• Flexible rollup structures define data aggregations across your organization’s structure
• Budget down to employee or position with payroll data directly imported from your payroll and human resource systems
• Unlimited configurable budget scenarios (budget versions)
• Budget details (ad-hoc line items), notes, document attachment in one centralized system
• Unique reporting capabilities using “data views” with drill down, pivot, and dynamic selection capabilities.
• Workflow tracking of budget submissions and approvals